AIP – Publishing conditions 2023
- Corresponding author affiliated to a b-on member institution with access to AIP 1.
- Article type: Brief Communication, Communication, Conference Article, Fast Track or Article-FT, Letter, Note, Perspective, Article, Research Update, Review, Roadmap, Tutorial;
- Acceptance date for publication – until December 31st 20232;
- Publication route
- Hybrid journals: up to 53 articles in 2023 in journals from the title list of eligible journals;
- GOA Journals: not included in this agreement.
- How to benefit from OA conditions:
- The author declares their institutional affiliation at submission – this must be a b-on member institution to trigger the correct workflow;
- After accepting the article, AIP notifies the author of the eligibility for open access publication under the b-on agreement;
- b-on is notified of the intention of the author to publish in open access and proceed to verify the affiliation on the AIP portal.
1 Members that subscribe the all for all hospital package are not included;
2 The quota of covered articles is renewed by 01/01/2024;