IEEE – Publishing conditions 2023
- Corresponding author affiliated to a b-on member institution with access to IEEE 1.
- Article type: Original research articles and review articles, in addition to letters in a letters publication (not a technical journal);
- Acceptance date for publication – until December 31st 20232;
- Publication route
- Hybrid journals: up to 10 articles in 2023 in journals from the title list of eligible journals;
- GOA Journals: not included in this agreement.
- How to benefit from OA conditions:
- The author declares their institutional affiliation at submission;
- IEEE notifies the author of eligibility for open access publication under the b-on agreement;
- b-on is notified of the author’s choice to publish Open Access and verifies the affiliation on the CCC Rights portal;
1 Members that subscribe the all for all hospital package are not included;
2 The quota of covered articles is renewed by 01/01/2024;