IOP – Publishing conditions 2023
- Corresponding author affiliated to a b-on member institution with access to IOP 1.
- Article type: Papers, Special issue papers, Reviews & Letters;
- Acceptance date for publication – until December 31st 20232;
- Publication route
- Hybrid journals: up to 44 articles in 2023 in journals from the title list of eligible journals;
- GOA Journals: not included in this agreement.
- How to benefit from OA conditions:
- The author declares their institutional affiliation at submission;
- IOP notifies the author of eligibility for open access publication under the b-on agreement;
- b-on is notified and verifies the affiliation;
- The authors must accept the Open Access3 route and follow the steps.
More information about the b-on agreement available in Open Access in Portugal – IOPscience – Publishing Support
1 Members that subscribe the all for all hospital package are not included;
2 The quota of covered articles is renewed by 01/01/2024;
3 If the author declines or fails to respond in 5 days, the articles will be published in the subscription format.